Box of 100
- Radiacwash Towelettes will remove general laboratory contaminants such as soil, grease, oil, blood, resides, resins, and tissue and can be used safely on all surfaces, either straight or diluted, including skin, cloth, all metals, glass, floors, walls, leather, rubber, porcelain, plastic, laboratory instruments, utensils and equipment.
- Radiacwash has a pH of 5, contains no phosphates, chromates, silicates, enzymes, borates, aluminates, carbonates, halids and inert fillers that can interfere with sensitive analytical procedures.
- Radiacwash is non-alkaline, non-corrosive, biodegradable and germicidal.
- When using Radiacwash Towelettes for body decontamination, keep away from eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive skin, cuts and abrasions. After use, rinse affected area with water.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security report
Quote from report: “Radiacwash works better than plain soap and
water on metal isotopes and isotopes bound to metals."
These 'metal isotopes' include cesium, strontium and cobalt which are likely to be found in a dirty bomb according to the CIA report: Terrorist CBRN: Materials and Effects.
Quote from report: "A variety of radioactive materials are commonly available and could be used in an RDD [Radiological Dispersal Device, a.k.a. Dirty Bomb], including Cesium-137, Strontium-90, and Cobalt-60."